Week 8 Comments and Feedback

For the most part, I think I've gotten some good feedback! I've gotten some good ideas, especially for my storybook. Comments with suggestions for the future are the most helpful for me, and of course, I like hearing compliments. I always think it's funny when someone asks a question or suggests something that's already in my story. I hope people find the comments and feedback I give helpful. Some stories have been so fantastic, I haven't been able to give any criticism to help improve. I think looking at the completed projects from last year helped me the most when starting my own project.

I think my introduction gives a good idea of who I am, and I've been getting some great comments on there from classmates. I really enjoy getting to know people by reading their introductions too. I'm not sure if reading other people's blogs actually gives an accurate picture of them, however. There are so many styles of writing they can choose from, and they could just be picking styles and changes at random. But I guess, it does show their creative side.

Looking forward, I don't think I need to make any changes to my blog. I'm happy with it. As for feedback, I think the word count limit for the feedback was a good idea. This prevents shorter comments. The detailed comments (~150 words) really brings in good comments.

Two pictures stuck out to me when looking at the "Feedback Cats" blog.



I think the first image is pretty obvious. I want to improve, so feedback definitely helps. The second image is definitely something I look for when going through feedback. If more than one person said something, then I know that I need to make some changes.

Comments