Famous Last Words: Two Tests on Monday

The readings this week were good! I was pretty excited because I finally read about one of the princesses that I used in my storybook -- Princess Hase (or Princess Aiko, the name I gave her). Then for the bonus I read Part A of the Congo unit, and it was really good! I've come to realize that I enjoy the shorter stories, and the Congo unit was perfect! My best writing was definitely in this class! I felt a lot of pressure to write well on my first story in my storybook, and I think the letter turned out pretty well! Hopefully, I get some good feedback to improve! I read some really good projects from others in the class too! There were some promising love stories :) Can't wait to read more!

As for my other classes, as I mentioned in the title, this week was pretty rough. Monday morning, I had a Pathogenic Microbiology and Infectious Diseases test, and in the afternoon I had a Microbiology Lab test. I know I missed some major stuff on the Micro test, so I'm pretty worried about the grade. Hopefully it won't be too bad though. As the semester picks up, I'm having to really study harder and harder. After my tests though, I was able to calm down a bit! I got some extra sleep last week, but I'm still pretty tired!

This weekend, my cousins from Dallas are coming over! YAYYY. I'm waiting for them right now! I think we're planning to go to the zoo tomorrow, so that'll be fun! :)

Update: We went to the zoo, and it was super fun! I think my favorite part was the sea lion show! I love seeing my little cousin's reactions to everything. He's so cute!

Here's a video of him going crazy with the mist thing; LOL, it was one of his favorite things about the zoo.


And here's another of him posing on a rhino; he so cute!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ’“





Comments